|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Packaging Details:||sea worthy wooden package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Product Name::||HWASHI Automatic Medium Freuency DC Welding Machine For Aluminum / Copper Products||Voltal:||380|
|Weight:||300kg||Application:||Welding For Aluminum / Copper|
medium frequency welding,
spot welding tool
HWASHI Automatic Medium Freuency DC Welding Machine for Aluminum / Copper Products
1.Energy Saving: Compare with using low frequency, it can help to reduce the consumption of electric energy. The transformer of the same weight could output more energy. It can also be conveniently used with the large automatic welding clamp.
2. In a semi-automatic machine, one medium frequency transformer can replace many low frequency transformers which can help to reduce the parallel connection in secondary circuit.
3. Improve the power factor, reduce the production cost.
4. Reduce interference in secondary circuit which is in the large open area: the welding current is direct current. When there is induction or magnetic material in secondary winding, the welding will not be affected.
5. To make the power supply unit load balance: MF inverter spot/projection welder adopts the three-phase sources which can store energy.
6. More adaptable to the fluctuation of power grid and voltage drop: a part of the energy has been stored by inverter and been supplied to load. It replaces the way of power supply to load directly from the power grid.
7. More precise and fast control of current: Compare with low frequency system, it is able to analyze more parameters in a more precise way.
8. More reliable process: For most of the applied resistance welding metals, to use DC to weld will help to achieve better effect.
9. The technology of MF system is more traditional and reliable which can prevent the damage results from the breakdown of silicon controlled.
10. Reduce operation cost, including saving the energy of each spot welding and reducing the cycle of welding.
1. HWASHI is the leading brand in resistance welding industry in China for 20 years; Factory direct sale, competitive price.
2. Customized Service: We can help to design and develop the welding machine according to your requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3. Genuine Product with Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty. Our machines are strictly complied with ISO9001:2000 and China Compulsory Certification. Most of our machines enjoy 8-10 years service life. 100% guarantee test before delivery.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
Sensor, LED and its lead, copper foil and vanished wire, relay, watch, capacitive slug and lead, copper wire, resistance pin, inductance, battery and connecting link, socket, silver contact and copper sheet, welding lightning with tungsten and molybdenum material, etc.
MF DC Inverter Spot Welder is a set of advanced welding equipment. The three-phase power supply, through rectified by a special inverter, is converted into 1000Hz AC voltage and then is transmitted to a medium frequency transformer so the current is rectified in order to supply DC welding current. The advantage is that it helps to greatly reduce the energy of iron core material, as the frequency of welding transformer is promoted from 50/60Hz of mains supply to 1000Hz. Besides, the commutation diode of subloop of transformer could transform the electric energy into DC power which is used to provide power for welding. Under such circumstance, the inductance coefficient of subloop could be improved dramatically and the production cost could be minimized because the inductance coefficient is an important factor that results in energy loss but could almost be ignored in DC welding circuit.
|Usage||welding for aluminum / copper|
|Max Short Circuit Current||100KA|
|Duty Cycle Rated||50%|
|Welding Pulse Times||3|
|Welding Cycle Period||11|
GUANGDONG HWASHI TECHNOLOGY INC.
Contact Person: Ms. Melody Zhang
Whatsapp: Melody Zhang
Contact Person: Kary Hou