After the connection in series of anti-parallel silicon controlled and primary welding transformer, then the AC power control system will enter into power grid. It uses the AC electric resistance welding controller to adjust the conduction angle of the silicon controlled so as to adjust the welding current of the transformer.
In MF inverter welding power control system, the three-phase AC will become DC through the rectifying circuit. Then the DC will become medium frequency square wave to be connected to primary welding transformer through the inverter circuit which is composed of power switching elements. The MF square wave will become small pulse DC to the electrode for welding work piece through the depressurization and rectifying process in the welding transformer. The inverter will adjust the switching of power devices through the feedback secondary current so as to achieve constant current of the welding process.
1. The current in secondary welding loop is DC. Dramatically reduce the impact to the welding current due to the inductive reactance in secondary loop when conducting welding to the work piece.
2. Three-phase balanced load can reduce the requirement to the power supply system. The power factor is close to 1. No electrical inductance so no need to adjust the power factor.
3. Eradicate the contamination to the power supply. It is a kind of environmentally friendly welding mode. No need to provide power independently. It is able to be used together with robot welding fixture system.
4. Reduce power consumption, save energy. Reduce the requirement of cables and lots of maintenance cost.
5. The weight of transformer is reduced greatly. It is light and convenient. The weight and size of the MF transformer is only 1/3 of the AC type transformer. Suitable for robot welding system.
6. Increase the heat input efficiency. The output of welding transformer is DC voltage, without the disturbance of inductance. Pure DC has no defect of zero paasage. The efficiency of heat is enhanced dramatically.
7. Intelligent digital full-closed loop control. The welding control current will be more precise. The adjustment precision and monitoring precision is 20 times higher than the AC system. Be able to protect the inverter and transformer.
8. Increase the stability of the welding technology. DC welding technology is good and the welding parameters are of wide application. The secondary current could achieve actual constant current. Have better using prospect than AC.
9. Digital control can better improve the current control and measurement accuracy. The welding time precision is ms which can help you control the welding time at random.
10. Be able to weld aluminium and galvanized metal with good welding quality.
11. Especially suitable for welding three-layer metal sheet or very thin material and precision welding requirement.
12. Precision inverter DC resistance welding. Higher inverter frequency, more accurate control of the current.
Send your inquiry directly to us