|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1/set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|Name:||Stainless Steel Chair Frame MIG Welding Robot||Driving Mode:||AC Servo Driving|
|Effective Payload:||8KG||Repeat Positioning Accuracy:||±0.05mm|
|Motion Range:||±360 Degree||Max Speed:||270 ° / S|
|Moving Radius:||893 Mm||Serve Life:||8-10 Years|
SS Chair MIG Welding Robot,
CCC MIG Welding Robot,
AC Servo Spot Welding Robots
Project Background: Stainless Steel Chair Frame MIG Welding Robot (Applied in one of the furniture company in Heyuan, China)
1. Use robot to replace labor force for welding. Manual loading and unloading of product. One time fixing of the product onto the fixture.
2. Workpiece material: stainless steel tube, wall thickness: 1.2mm; Size: 350 x350x800mm
3. The workpiece should be welded alternately on both sides and request to reduce the deformation. The flatness of the workpiece should be +/-1mm.
1. The complete welding robot system includes one set of HS-R6-08 1.4m arm length robot, 1 set of 350A MIG welding machine, 1 set of automatic anti-collision welding gun, 2 sets of one-axis vertical rotation positioner, 1 set of welding gun cleaner, and 2 sets of welding fixtures, etc.
2. In order to guarantee the stability and consistency of welding quality, we suggest to equip with welding gun cleaner device.
3. Automatic welding is carried out by a six-axis robot MIG welder. The cylinders or fast clamps are used to fix the position of the product with the lever principle to ensure the positioning requirements of automatic welding of the robot, so as to ensure that it can be welded to each part of the product. According to the requirements of production efficiency, two sets of positioners are designed, one for loading and unloading of the workpiece, and the other for welding.
1) Manual loading of the workpiece to the fixture in Station 1 positioner;
2) Start welding;
3) The robot and welding machine will do welding on the workpiece according to the presetting program;
4) Welding completed;
5) While the station 1 is being welded, station 2 is being loaded and fixed the work piece synchronously. Two stations work alternately.
6) Cycle working
7) This machine can achieve automatic welding with manually loading material. It can also improve the welding quality and welding efficiency. Whats more, it can reduce the production cost. The problem of unstable quality and low production efficiency caused by pure manual operation has been solved.
1. Double-station positioner layout can realize long time continuous welding, welding efficiency and welding quality has been significantly improved;
2. The positioner realizes the workpiece clamping at one time, and automatically realizes the alternating welding of the front and the back side of product, so that the deformation is effectively controlled.
3. This machine can achieve automatic welding with manually loading material. It can also improve the welding quality and welding efficiency. What’s more, it can reduce the production cost. The problem of unstable quality and low production efficiency caused by pure manual operation has been solved.
4. Robot replace manual welding. Welding industry is a high-risk industry, high temperature, arc light and welding smoke have a certain impact on the physical and mental health of workers;
5. It is an inevitable trend to use robots to replace welding robots in welding, which is not only the promotion of the market, but also the requirement of technological upgrading.
Contact Person: Kary Hou