|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1/set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Name:||Hwashi Storage Rack Corner Industrial Welding Robots AC Servo|
|Driving Mode:||AC Servo Driving||Effective Payload:||8KG|
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy:||±0.05mm||Motion Range:||±360 Degree|
|Max Speed:||270 ° / S||Moving Radius:||893 Mm|
Rack Corner Industrial Welding Robots,
AC Servo Industrial Welding Robots,
350A Mig Welding Robot
Hwashi Storage Rack Corner Industrial Welding Robots AC Servo
Project Background: Storage Rack Corner Welding Robot Unit
(Applied in one of the IK*EA Supplier furniture company in Jiangsu, China)
1. Use robot to replace labor force for welding. Manual loading and unloading of product. One time fixing of the product onto the fixture.
2. Workpiece material: stainless steel corner tube, wall thickness: 1.2mm; Size: 400 x600
3. The workpiece should be welded alternately on four corners and request to reduce the deformation. The flatness of the workpiece should be +/-1mm.
1. He complete welding robot system includes 4 sets of HS-R6-08 1.4m arm length robot, 4 sets of 350A MIG welding machine, 4 sets of automatic anti-collision welding gun, 1 set of one-axis horizontal rotation positioner, 2 sets of welding gun cleaner, and 6 sets of welding fixtures, etc.
2. In order to guarantee the stability and consistency of welding quality, we suggest to equip with welding gun cleaner device.
3. Automatic welding is carried out by the six-axis robot MIG welder. The cylinders or fast clamps are used to fix the position of the product with the lever principle to ensure the positioning requirements of automatic welding of the robot, so as to ensure that it can be welded to each part of the product. According to the requirements of production efficiency, 1 big rotary table positioner with six stations are designed, 4 fixtures for loading of the workpiece, 1 fixture for welding, and 1 for unloading.
1) Manual loading of the workpiece to the fixture in Station 1 positioner;
2) Start welding;
3) The robots and welding machines will do welding on the workpiece according to the presetting program;
4) Welding completed;
5) While the station 1 is being welded, station 2-5 is being loaded and fixed the work piece synchronously. Another 1 station for unloding the product. 6 stations stations work alternately.
6) Cycle working
1. The Six-station positioner layout can realize long time continuous welding, welding efficiency and welding quality has been significantly improved;
2. The positioner realizes the workpiece clamping at one time, and automatically realizes the alternating welding of the four corners of product, the deformation is effectively controlled.
3. This machine can achieve automatic welding with manually loading material. It can also improve the welding quality and welding efficiency. What’s more, it can reduce the production cost. The problem of unstable quality and low production efficiency caused by pure manual operation has been solved.
4. Robot replace manual welding. Welding industry is a high-risk industry, high temperature, arc light and welding smoke have a certain impact on the physical and mental health of workers;
5. It is an inevitable trend to use robots to replace welding robots in welding, which is not only the promotion of the market, but also the requirement of technological upgrading.
Contact Person: Kary Hou