Place of Origin:
HWASHI High Precision Laser Welding Robot For Towel Radiators and Towel Rails Laser Welding Robot
HWASHI six-axis welding industrial robot can be combined with MIG welding machine, TIG welding machine, Spot welding,Aluminium welding machine and laser welding machine.
Project Background: Towel Radiators and Towel Rails Laser Welding Robot Unit (Applied in one of the famous towel radiator manufacturer in U.K.)
1. Use robot to replace labor force for welding. Manual loading and unloading of product. One time fixing of the product onto the fixture.
2. Workpiece material: stainless steel, wall thickness: 1-2mm; Size: Length: 1800x800mm Product Tolerance: ±0.1mm No gap between tubes.
3. The workpiece should be welded alternately on two joint ends and request to reduce the deformation.
4. No need to do second time grinding and polishing after welding.
1. The complete welding robot system includes 1 set of HS-R6-08 1.4m arm length robot, 1 set of 1500W fiber laser welding source+wobble laser welding head, 2 sets of one-axis vertical rotation positioner, and 2 sets of welding fixtures, etc.
2. Customer required that no need grinding and polishing after welding, so we suggest to use laser welding power source. But it will have high requirement on the consistency of the product.
3. In the past, it will take the whole day for the welding operator to finish welding of one set of towel radiator. Now it takes only several minutes to finish the job. And also it helps to save the high labor cost.
4. Automatic welding is carried out by the six-axis robot. The cylinders or fast clamps are used to fix the position of the product with the lever principle to ensure the positioning requirements of automatic welding of the robot, so as to ensure that it can be welded to each part of the product. According to the requirements of production efficiency, two sets of one axis positioner are designed, one for loading and unloading of the workpiece, one for welding.
1. The double-station positioner layout can realize long time continuous welding, welding efficiency and welding quality has been significantly improved;
2. The positioner realizes the workpiece clamping at one time, and automatically realizes the alternating welding of the four corners of product, the deformation is effectively controlled.
3. This machine can achieve automatic welding with manually loading material. It can also improve the welding quality and welding efficiency. What’s more, it can reduce the production cost. The problem of unstable quality and low production efficiency caused by pure manual operation has been solved.
4. Robot replace manual welding. Welding industry is a high-risk industry, high temperature, arc light and welding smoke have a certain impact on the physical and mental health of workers;
5. It is an inevitable trend to use robots to replace welding robots in welding, which is not only the promotion of the market, but also the requirement of technological upgrading.
1) Manual loading of the workpiece to the fixture in Station 1 fixed table;
2) Start welding;
3) The robot and welding machine will do welding on the workpiece according to the presetting program;
4) Welding completed;
5) While the station 1 is being welded, station 2 is being loaded and fixed the work piece synchronously. Two stations work alternately.
6) Cycle working
Robot Welding Processes
HWASHI robots provide maximum workina range and canbe installed from multiple andles to improve the flexibility of the system, The mechanical arm can instal various types of welding torches. arious welding power sources can be matched to meet diferent weldingrequirements and realize various welding processes.
Provide different types of welding positioner
1. it can work in coordination with the robot to ensure constant welding speed and attitude and provide higher welding quality.
2. Use imported servo motor with high precision reducer, high rotary accuracy, accurate positioning, and strong bearing capacity.
3. By turning the workpiece fixed on the worktable to the required welding angle.
Provide the 7th axis of the customized machine
1. Increase the working range of the robot to solve the disadvantages of limited working range caused by limited movement range of the robot.
2. Robot slide rail installation: the robot can walk alone or walk with matching welding power supply and robot control cabinet as a whole according to the on-site working conditions of customers.
3. Special protective mechanism to prevent welding spatter or dust in the air which will cause bad impact of precision parts.
4. In order to adapt to the different conditions of different customers, be able to do different configuration and installation for customer.
In addition to HWASHI robot systems, we can also integrate with international brands of robot to provide complete welding robot solutions.
Robot Cases and Welding Sample
Welding Robot Applications
Welding robot can weld iron, stainless steel, galvanized pipes, plates, wires, tubes, and small and large workpieces can be robotically welded with good and beautiful welding effect
Send your inquiry directly to us