Place of Origin:
Capacitor Discharge Projection Welding Machine For Steel Electric Box
Capacitor Discharge Resistance Welding is a special form of Resistance/ Projection welding in which the welding energy is provided by the release of energy stored from a large capacitor bank.
In this resistance welding process, a bank of capacitors is charged to a pre-set voltage and then discharged through a pulse transformer. Very high current is passed in very short time resulting in fantastic projection welding quality. As the machine requires power just for charging the bank of capacitors, the power (Kva) requirement is negligible as compared to any other process of resistance welding. This results in great saving of connected load as well as power usage. As the weld time is very less (ideally 3 to 12 milliseconds), there is negligible heating or blackening of welded components and water cooling for the electrodes is not required.
This technology is ideal for projections welding, dissimilar metal welding and thin sheet spot welding. Machine users requiring excellent aesthetics, high regard for power saving and consistency in projection welding should adopt this technology.
Projection welding is a resistance welding process. Projections are made on any one of the components before welding. The weld area and location is defined before welding in projection welding unlike in spot welding where weld area depends on the shape of the electrodes. After passing the weld current for specific time, the projection collapses under the electrode pressure and the parts are welded together.
The advantages of projection welding are that multiple projections can be welded in one shot, flat electrodes are required for welding, minimum dents and marks after welding etc.
1. Adopt the energy storage type quick charge-discharge capacitor from Japan Nippon Chemi-Con (NCC) which is originated from MARGON or HITACHI; Fast discharge rate. Stable performance.
2. Adopt SEMIKON from West Germany, IXYS or IR Silicon controlled from United States. High precision and durable. Be able to achieve high stable control on the magnitude of current.
3. Adopt Motorola integrated circuits from United States. Quick response. Stable performance.
4. Adopt pneumatic parts from Japan or Taiwan with reliable performance.
5. All the devices are from imported famous brands with ideal service life and performance.
1. HWASHI is the leading brand in resistance welding industry in China for 20 years; Factory direct sale, competitive price.
2. Customized Service: We can help to design and develop the welding machine according to your requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3. Genuine Product with Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty. Our machines are strictly complied with ISO9001:2000 and China Compulsory Certification. Most of our machines enjoy 8-10 years service life. 100% guarantee test before delivery.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
Send your inquiry directly to us