Place of Origin:
Stainless Steel Pan Lid Horizontal Rolling Seam Welding Machine WL - FS-50K
Resistance seam welding is a process that produces a weld at the faying surfaces of two similar metals. The seam is usually an overlap joint and can either be a manual or automated process. Like spot welding, seam welding relies on two electrodes, usually made from copper, to apply pressure and current.
The electrodes are disc shaped and rotate as the material passes between them. This allows the electrodes to stay in constant contact with the material to make long continuous welds. The electrodes may also move or assist the movement of the material.
Seam welding produces an extremely durable weld because the joint is forged due to the heat and pressure applied. A properly welded joint formed by resistance welding is typically stronger than the material from which it is formed.
Seam welders provide gas-tight seams and roll spot circular and longitudinal type welding.
|Model||Welding Wheel Manner||Input Voltage||Output Power||Output Current|
|WL-FSH-16K||Horizontal||220/ 380V||16KW||10000 A|
|WL-FSL-25K||Circular||220/ 380V||25 KW||12000 A|
|WL-FSH-25K||Horizontal||220/ 380V||25 KW||12000 A|
|WL-FSH-35K||Horizontal||380V||35 KW||16000 A|
|WL-FSZ-50K||Vertical||380V||50 KW||19500 A|
|WL-FSZ-75K||Vertical||380V||75 KW||24000 A|
|WL-FST-50K||Special Machine structure||380V||50 KW||19500 A|
|WL-FST-150K||Special Machine structure||380V||150 KW||40000 A|
|WL-FST-200K||Special Machine structure||380V||200 KW||50000 A|
|WL-FS-100K||Vertical||380V||100 KW||30000 A|
Roll welding is widely applied to light gauge welding of sealed container of oil drum, can, heating radiator, airplane and fuel tank, rocket and missile. In general, the welding thickness is within 3mm of single plate.
1. Adopt intelligent microcomputer single piece controller which achieve pure digital setting. Online computer programming, LED digital display, stable performance, convenient modification of the program online.
2. Adopt intelligent microcomputer control welding system. When the voltage fluctuates, it will compensate the welding current automatically to ensure the stability of welding.
3. Adopt digital circuit control; select the components from famous factories in the world to ensure the equipment could operate steadily in the long run.
4. Adopt SEMIKRON from West Germany, IXYS and IR silicon controlled from United States. High precision, long operating life, achieve high stability control of the magnitude of current.
5. The transmission tile axis adopts the latest mercury conductive technology from abroad. State-of –the-art technology with good performance in transmission and conductivity.
6. Welding roll wheel adopts the alloy copper material from Japan. High rigidity, good conductivity.
7. The transformer adopts the high pure silicon steel sheet from Japan, good performance in magnet and electricity conductivity. Low consumption of electricity. Stronger and more stable power.
8. Welding mold and the connection of the whole machine uses the mosaic connection. Easy to be assembled and disassembled.
9. AC pulse, secondary rectifying and three-phase medium frequency type of welding power source are available.
1. HWASHI is the leading brand in resistance welding industry in China for 20 years; Factory direct sale, competitive price.
2. Customized Service: We can help to design and develop the welding machine according to your requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3. Genuine Product with Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty. Our machines are strictly complied with ISO9001:2000 and China Compulsory Certification. Most of our machines enjoy 8-10 years service life. 100% guarantee test before delivery.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
Send your inquiry directly to us