Capacitor Discharge Welding Machine
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||WL-CD-DC 10K|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||sea worthy wooden package|
|Delivery Time:||7-30 working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50 sets per month|
|Product Name:||Capacitor Discharge Projection Welding Machine For Steel Electric Box||Application:||Welding For Electric Box|
|Standard:||CE/CCC/ISO||Service Life:||8-10 Years|
capacitive discharge spot welder,
capacitor discharge welder,
Capacitor Discharge Projection Welding Machine
Capacitor Discharge Projection Welding Machine For Steel Electric Box
Capacitor Discharge Resistance Welding is a special form of Resistance/ Projection welding in which the welding energy is provided by the release of energy stored from a large capacitor bank.
In this resistance welding process, a bank of capacitors is charged to a pre-set voltage and then discharged through a pulse transformer. Very high current is passed in very short time resulting in fantastic projection welding quality. As the machine requires power just for charging the bank of capacitors, the power (Kva) requirement is negligible as compared to any other process of resistance welding. This results in great saving of connected load as well as power usage. As the weld time is very less (ideally 3 to 12 milliseconds), there is negligible heating or blackening of welded components and water cooling for the electrodes is not required.
This technology is ideal for projections welding, dissimilar metal welding and thin sheet spot welding. Machine users requiring excellent aesthetics, high regard for power saving and consistency in projection welding should adopt this technology.
- Fully digital and micro-controller based.
- Digital setting and display of all operating parameters like weld voltage, weld delay etc.
- 8x Presettable weld programs - Eases m/c setting-up in case of a job change. You just need to change the weld program and all the corresponding weld parameters would be recalled.
- Pass-word protection for change of parameters. Provides security of weld parameters by preventing un-authorized change of parameters.
- Weld Quality Monitoring - Measurement and display of peak current, peak time, RMS current and half peak time for each weld. Facility to set acceptance band for peak current (i.e. lower limit and upper limit).This feature facilitates on-line quality assurance.
- Total weld counter - non-resettable.
- Lap counter - This settable counter provides a PLC compatible output when the lap counter overflows and resets itself. Lap counter is presettable and resettable.
- Built in over voltage protection - protects capacitor bank from over charging.
- 4x deep non volatile fault history with time stamp.
Projection welding is a resistance welding process. Projections are made on any one of the components before welding. The weld area and location is defined before welding in projection welding unlike in spot welding where weld area depends on the shape of the electrodes. After passing the weld current for specific time, the projection collapses under the electrode pressure and the parts are welded together.
The advantages of projection welding are that multiple projections can be welded in one shot, flat electrodes are required for welding, minimum dents and marks after welding etc.
- Large scale reduction in power (Kva) demand as compared to conventional resistance welding machines. For example our 10Kva CD projection welder can weld components, which are welded on 50 to 75 Kva conventional A.C. projection welder.
- No water-cooling required for electrodes due to very short weld times. Cost of manufacturing electrodes is reduced.
- Negligible blackening and distortion at weld joint. Excellent aesthetics. No mark on the other side of the weld.
- No effect of normal voltage fluctuation on weld quality. Machine will not discharge (weld) unless capacitors are charged to the pre-set voltage.
- It’s a three-phase machine and it can work on Generator set.
- Welding near heat sensitive parts is possible.
- Welding of similar and dissimilar metals possible.
- Installation and operating cost of the machine is very very less. The more you weld, the more you save.
1. Adopt the energy storage type quick charge-discharge capacitor from Japan Nippon Chemi-Con (NCC) which is originated from MARGON or HITACHI; Fast discharge rate. Stable performance.
2. Adopt SEMIKON from West Germany, IXYS or IR Silicon controlled from United States. High precision and durable. Be able to achieve high stable control on the magnitude of current.
3. Adopt Motorola integrated circuits from United States. Quick response. Stable performance.
4. Adopt pneumatic parts from Japan or Taiwan with reliable performance.
5. All the devices are from imported famous brands with ideal service life and performance.
1. HWASHI is the leading brand in resistance welding industry in China for 20 years; Factory direct sale, competitive price.
2. Customized Service: We can help to design and develop the welding machine according to your requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3. Genuine Product with Excellent Quality: 12 months warranty. Our machines are strictly complied with ISO9001:2000 and China Compulsory Certification. Most of our machines enjoy 8-10 years service life. 100% guarantee test before delivery.
4. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
5. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
6. Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.