Place of Origin:
Armature Shell Cover Automatic Welding Machine , Auto Spot Welder With Rotary Table
The machine is designed as automatic welding, automatic rotating and automatic discharging. Only need to change the fixtures (welding moulds) then the machine can achieve welding different products.
The main welding part is equipped with automatic rotating device. The operator only needs to put the work piece onto the rotary device, 4 work pieces at most for one time. Then start “welding”, the main welding body will conduct welding. After welding the No. 1 work piece, the rotating device will rotate, then the No.2 work piece will be moved to the welding position, cycle process will continue. In the meantime, the welded work piece will be discharged automatically one by one and the operator could keep putting new work piece onto the certain position.
Suitable for welding auliminum plate, armature shell cover.
|1||Input Voltage||380V three-phase|
|4||Max Short Circuit Current||32000A|
|5||Welding Models||30 types|
|6||Rotary Table Diameter||600mm|
|7||Rotary Table Material Positions||4 positions|
|8||Rotary Table Rotating Speed||0.5m/sec|
|10||Lower Mould Cylinder||￠160x50mm|
1. Adopt integrated circuit from Motorola of U.S. and PLC from Japan SIEMENS with quick response and stable performance.
2. Adopt Japan Panasonic intelligent touch screen control system which is installed with automatic bug alarm system. Clear interface, easy operation, and stable performance.
3. Adopt Taiwan TECO servo motor with powerful strength, high precision and stable control.
4. Adopt silicon controlled from IXYS of United Stated with high precision and long service life.
5. The transformer adopts Japan high purity silicon steel sheet with good magnetic and electricity conductivity. Less power consumption, more powerful and stable capacity.
6. Strictly comply with CE security standard to design the machine. Lower the accident rate.
7. Adopt self-developed intelligent microcomputer welding control system to control the compensation for the fluctuation of circuit built-in voltage in order to ensure the fluctuation of voltage is within ±15%. Prompt current compensation to ensure the stable welding current of power source.
8. Adopt South Korea SANWO pneumatic components with stable performance.
1. HWASHI is the leading brand in resistance welding industry in China for 20 years; Factory direct sale, competitive price.
2. Customized Service: We can help to design and develop the welding machine according to your requirement. We are flexible and capable Supplier.
3. After Sales Service and Technical Assistance: 24 hours technical support by email. Our professional team is always here willing to be your technical consultant.
4. Quick Delivery: Our company provides just-in-time delivery.
5. Prompt Response to Customers: Your satisfaction is the goal we pursue.
Send your inquiry directly to us